2018 Post Season Official's ApplicationRequirements
- Scored 75% or higher on the open book 2017-2018 NFHS wrestling rules test.
- Scored 70% or higher on the open book 2017-2018 Mechanics test.
- Complete postseason video review training.
- Officiated at least two (2) sub-varsity matches in the 2017-2018 season.
- Officiated at least six (6) varsity dual meets or events in the 2017-2018 season.
- Attended a regional rules clinic and at least two (2) work sessions. One work session in 2017 & another in 2018.
- Current CWOA dues are paid.
- Possesses and wears the prescribed official’s uniform for all sanctioned wrestling events.
- Honored all contracts issued by the assignors and CHSAA member schools.