2019 Online Post Season Official's ApplicationRequirements
- Scored 75% or higher on the open book NFHS wrestling rules test.
- Scored 70% or higher on the open book Mechanics test.
- Complete postseason video review training.
- Officiated at least two (2) sub-varsity matches in the season.
- Officiated at least six (6) varsity dual meets or events in the season.
- Attended a regional rules clinic and at least two (2) work sessions. One work session before Jan. 1st and another after.
- Current CWOA dues are paid.
- Possesses and wears the prescribed official’s uniform for all sanctioned wrestling events.
- Honored all contracts issued by the assignors and CHSAA member schools.